Thursday 31 May 2012

If Topshop did weddings x

If I was to have a Kate Moss meets Cool Britannia, meets runaway bride wedding this summer (sorry Mum) I would be heading to Topshop for My Richard Nicoll dress. 

Nicoll's current collection for the Green empire has me dreaming layers of chiffon styled back with super soft leather jackets and Olsen grunge knits.  Or for a cleaner look Marants suede boots and military jackets would give it the french look I can't seem to shake.

Favourite styles includes the floor sweeping gown with boudoir details and feminine edges.

 Floor-sweeping dress with a silk bodice & georgette underskirt x
'I loved the idea of doing wedding dresses with Topshop because I wanted to offer a younger, cooler alternative to meringue culture, something special, but not precious, like my friends, something they would wear if they were getting married,' Nicoll says of the collection. 'These pieces are perfect as party dresses too if you're not the marrying kind'.
Pretty in pink lace bodice dress - who needs a wedding x
The capsule range entitled Tie the Knot, comprises of seven dress, both full-length and short.  All beautifully wearable, feminine and perfectly priced from £75 - £350.

 Layers of sheer organza under delicate geometric lace and lightweight crepe de chine x
Fingers crossed I get to style some pieces this summer x  

No comments:

Post a Comment